(Yields: 1 plate, Serving: 2, Prep time: 15 mins)
- 2 cups julienne sweet potato (about 1/2 of a large one)
- 3 sprinkles freshly ground pepper
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
Peel the sweet potato, then use a julienne peeler to shred it into noodle-like strips.
Sprinkle on top some freshly ground pepper and red pepper flakes.
In a separate bowl, Combine the olive oil, lime juice and maple syrup.
Chop the garlic and add it in.
Mix everything very well.