(Yields: 2 brownies, Serving: 2, Prep time: 15 mins)
- 3/4 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup malted barley flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao/carob powder
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon herb infused oil
- 1-2 tablespoons date paste
Note: You can substitute carob for cacao, but you will need to add a little more sweetener.
Add everything into the blender.
Blend until it’s thick and sticky.
Spoon it out and make the shape of a rectangle and cut the sides.
This tastes amazing with a little hazelnuts sprinkled on top.