(Yields: 4 bowls, Serving: 4, Prep time: 15 mins, Cook time: 40 mins)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/4 broccoflower (or cauliflower)
- 1 small/medium onion
- 4 cups water
- 2 bay leaves
- 3-4 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white cooking wine
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- Pepper (to taste, a lot!)
- 2 tablespoons corn starch (with 2 tablespoons water mixed)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Wash the veggies and slice them into the pieces you desire.
Fill it up with 4 cups water, along with the bay leaves, soy sauce, cooking wine, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, red pepper flakes and salt.
Bring it to a boil for about 15 minutes.
Turn it down to a simmer (medium low, 3-4) for about 20 minutes.
Prepare the corn starch and water.
After 20 minutes, add the pepper, corn starch combined with water, apple cider vinegar.
Simmer for another 5 minutes and serve.