(Yields: bowls, Serving: , Prep time: mins, Cook time: mins)
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserve (see recipe*)
(Feel free to use dried fruits like medjool dates or raisins if you can’t make the preserves)
- 1/4 cup mixed pecans and almonds
- 1 tablespoon almond meal (optional)
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
Softserve Ice cream Topping
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Add the oatmeal, dark cocoa powder, pineapple preserve, pecans, almonds, almond meal and almond milk.
Blend until it’s smooth and sticking to each other.
Spoon it out into a bowl and set aside.
Make the topping by adding half an avocado with one frozen banana and 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
Blend until it’s smooth.
Press the dough onto an oven tray and spoon the creamy chocolate soft serve on top. Put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes-1 hour to chill and then eat.