(Yields: 1 bowl, Serving: 4, Prep time: 20 mins)
- 1 cup & 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 2 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons skinned hazelnuts
- 2 sprinkles fine grain sea salt
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons green grape sauce (recipe here*)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure honey or maple syrup (optional)
Note: This version is intended to be eaten raw, and not baked because it will not be very sweet.
Combine all the dry and wet ingredients, including the oat flour, cacao nibs, hazelnuts, sea salt, grape sauce, olive oil, almond milk, vanilla extract and honey/maple syrup.
Stir until everything is mixed up well.
Eat it or put it in the freezer for an hour or two.