(Yields: Varies, Serving: 4, Prep time: 25 mins, Cook time: 15 mins)
- 1 1/2 cups instant oatmeal
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon white grape juice (100%)
Add the instant oatmeal, raisins, pecans and almonds in the blender.
Blend until everything is crumbly (yet smooth) and spoon it out into a large bowl.
Add the whole wheat flour, buckwheat flour, almond milk, vanilla extract, chia seeds, white sesame seeds, coconut oil and grape juice.
Stir and then use your hands to knead it into a dough.
Now, you have 2 choices.
1) Use a rolling pin and flatten it, then bake it in the oven at 350°F (176°C). for about 10-13 minutes.
2) Roll it into a ball and eat it raw (my personal favourite, which I recommend).
I personally love it raw over baked because it’s slightly sweeter, but baking it will give it a nice crunchy texture.