(Yields: 1 plate, Serving: 2, Prep time: 15 mins)
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapples
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup cherry/grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 5-10 roasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 sprinkles of sea salt
- 1-3 sprinkles freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish (can be bottled)
Prepare the ingredients:
Dice the cucumbers and chop the pineapples in small pieces, then cut the grape tomatoes in half and put them all in a bowl.
If pecans are raw, simply put them on a frying pan (without oil) on medium high for 5-10 minutes.
Throw in the pecans.
Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and mix well.
Pour dressing over the salad and you are done!