(Yields: 2 brownies, Serving: 2, Prep time: 15 mins, Cook time: 10 mins)
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup rice bran
- 1 cup oven toasted oats
- 2 tablespoon brown rice syrup (or 1 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 tablespoon white grape juice
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (other nut butters will also do)
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
Pour the brown rice flour and rice bran in an oven tray and even it out.
Put it in the oven for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, add the oats in the blender and blend until it becomes a flour, then pour it into a large mixing bowl.
Take the brown rice flour and rice bran out of the oven and put it in the bowl with the oat flour.
Add the brown rice syrup, almond milk, white grape juice, almond butter, carob powder and olive oil.
Stir well and knead it into a dough, then put it in an oven mini oven tray to form it into a rectangle shape.
Carefully get it out and cut it into the shape of a brownie.