This beautiful Sacred Lotus is more than just a pretty flower, it’s been used in Chinese Medicine to treat various illnesses for thousands of years!
List of Lotus Leaves Benefits
- Healthy Heart (Increases blood flow and lowers blood pressure)
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Promotes healthy Liver functions
- Stopping internal bleeding (For Example: Urine in the blood)
- Treats diarrhea
- Treats ringworm
- Helps weight Loss by increasing metabolism
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Lotus Leaves can treat Weight Problems
There are even studies showing how lotus leaves hen used with L-carnitine (something that helps the body turn fat into energy) can treat weight problems! Looks like with these two things combined, fatty tissues weren’t even able to form!
Lotus leaves were specially good with preventing people from gaining weight and absorbing carbohydrates and fats which then becomes energy.
How to take Lotus?
Brewing it as Tea
If you can buy lotus leaves (or steal them from the bond), try making lotus tea!
Some vitamin stores may sell lotus leaves extract which you can take as capsules.
Where can you buy Lotus Leaves?
Don’t you hate it when you finally found this amazing thing but it’s not available in stores anywhere? Let me help you gather some places that sell lotus leaves: