This is healthy and best thing of all, you cannot taste the avocado!
(Yields: 1 large container, Serving: Many, Prep time: 15 mins)
- 3 avocados
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 5 cup frozen red grapes
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 2 medjool dates
- 4 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
Peel the skin off the avocados and remove the seed.
Prepare the rest of the ingredients.
(Note: Not all the ingredients are here!)
If you’re using a good blender, add everything in and use a food tamper to help blend everything until smooth. Otherwise, add avocados and grapes first, then almond milk, hazelnuts and the rest slowly.
(Taste it after to see if it’s sweet enough. If not, add more frozen grapes!)
Once everything is smooth, spoon the mixture into a big container.
Put it in the freezer for a few hours and enjoy your delicious healthy ice cream!